Yardlong Bean Seeds | Asparagus Bean Seeds | Legume Plant Seeds | Fresh Vegetable Seed – Pack of 25+ Seeds
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Yardlong beans are packed with antioxidants that protect the cells from damage. They also contain beta-carotene and vitamin C, which help boost the immune system. Yardlong beans have significant amounts of vitamin B1, vitamin B2, and folate, which are essential in red blood cell formation to prevent anemia in dogs.Though yardlong beans taste similar to green beans, their texture is distinct. Unlike green beans, which can taste palatable steamed or boiled, yardlong beans become waterlogged and bland when treated with water.
- Packet Contains: 1 Pack of Yardlong Bean Seeds Superior Quality, Non-Hybrid, Pure, Open Pollinated, GMO-Free, And Heirloom ,tested for germination.
High Quality Seeds: Best quality organic seeds for home gardeners.
- Season of Sowing: Yardlong beans are generally planted in the spring once the soil is warm. The seeds will emerge in 10 to 14 days; after about 80 days, beans can be harvested.
- Mode of Sowing: The seeds should be sown 2 cm deep down the soil in rows. The Yard Long Beans are planted 30 -50 cm apart from each other in a row.
- Health Benefits: Long beans is a low calorie vegetable and hence can be consumed by those on weight loss. It has fair amounts of Vitamin A and good amounts of Vitamin C. Being a green vegetable, it is rich in phyto chemicals and antioxidants.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your seeds that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 cm|