Curcuma Amada – 10 Rhizomes (Mango Ginger) | Healthy Fresh Root Cuttings for Growing | Medicinal Plant | Herbal Spice for Kitchen
9 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Curcuma Amada with 10 Rhizomes ( Mango Ginger ) – This fresh root cutting has many medicinal benefits like curing the skin problems , diuretic problems etc. Ayurveda and Unani medicinal systems have given much importance to mango ginger as an appetizer. It is widely used is kitchen as a herbal spice for its unique taste. Somehow Mango-Ginger Plant Is Similar To Turmeric, But Has Shorter Crop Duration Of Six Months. The Rhizomes Are Pale Yellow Inside With Lighter Colour Outside, Have Sweet Smell Of Unripe Mango When Crushed. The Crop Comes Up Well In Open Conditions, But Tolerates Low Levels Of Shade And Therefore Partially Shaded Situations Can Also Be Utilized For Its Cultivation.
- Fresh Root: It is relatively easy to grow and flower in our local tropical climate.
- Easy to Grow Plant: Can be grown in any climate. It has drought tolerance capacity.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Shade Requirements: The Crop Comes Up Well In Open Conditions, But Tolerates Low Levels Of Shade And Therefore Partially Shaded Situations Can Also Be Utilized For Its Cultivation.
- Gentle Care of Live Plants: Each order is a well-rooted, healthy starter plant
- Medicinal Benefits: This rhizome has excellent medicinal benefits and finds extensive use in various indigenous systems of medicines like Unani and Ayurveda. Amada or Mango Ginger Rhizomes are for Planting or Growing purpose, treated with fungicides and not for consumption.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 cm|