Dragon’s Tongue (Hemigraphis repanda)| Healthy Waffle Plant | Narrow Leaf Hemigraphis | Ruellia repanda | Indoor Plant | Green, Magenta Leave Plant
10 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Dragon’s Tongue (Hemigraphis repanda) – Dragon’s Tongue is a slow-growing perennial with a low growing growth habit reaching up to 8” inches tall.The green leaves are thin and narrow with a crinkly texture and boast hints of a dark purple or maroon color.With the ideal growing condition, the small produces pink or white flowers with five petals.grassy-looking leaves on a low, spreading plant. Because this small houseplant is relatively low growing, it’s ideal in dish gardens, terrariums, and underplanting larger houseplants
- Fresh Live Plant: Dragon’s Tongue, also called Hemigraphis Repanda (hem-ee-GRAF-iss, REP-an-duh), belongs to the Acanthaceae family and is native to Malaysia and India.
- Best Packaging Assured: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Healthy Live Plant : The green leaves are thin and narrow with a crinkly texture and boast hints of a dark purple or maroon color.
- Planted With Care : Each order is a well-rooted, healthy starter plant
- Easy to Grow Plant : Dragon’s Tongue is a slow-growing perennial with a low growing growth habit reaching up to 8” inches tall.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|