Hoya Rosita Plant (Tropical Wax Vine) | Exotic Rare Plant | Indoor Plant | Plant for Garden | Easy to Grow Plant | Healthy Live Plant | House Plant
Out of stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
- Fresh Live plant: Hoya Rosita With elongated, slightly glossy leaves edged with maroon. When grown in full sun, stressing gives the leaves more color. Hoya Rosita will produce clusters of brick-red flowers ,tipped yellow that are lightly scented.
- Easy to Grow Plant: Easy to grow & don’t require much attention. Hoya do best in filtered light or with lots of artificial light in indoors.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Shade Requirements: Partial shade is required. The plant is ‘happily stressed’ by sun exposure, it will flush out tones of bronze and red. In mature specimens, red flower clusters with yellow tips may emerge.
- Gentle Care of Live Plants: Plant Hoya Rosita in a hanging basket or raised container to take advantage of the gorgeous, trailing stems carrying multicolored leaves.
- Growing Instructions: They are epyphite, can be grown in orchid medium or light potting mix with lots of bark conditioner. Hoya like the security of a snug pot, and plants that are a bit root bound will flower more prolifically than those that are swimming around in a giant pot.This plant is attractive to bees, butterflies and/or birds .
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 20.5 cm|