Opuntia Cylindrica Cristata Cactus (Big Size) | Emerald Idol | Exotic Rare Collectors Choice Plant
10 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Opuntia Cylindrica Cristata Cactus, this is a cristate form, producing “fanned” growth of emerald green with white areoles and tiny spines. Cristate forms generally occur when injury occurs to the plant at a young age Opuntia species are the most cold-tolerant of the lowland cacti. Requires porous cactus soil and adequate airflow. Water thoroughly when the soil is dry to the touch. Protect from frost; hardy to 32F.Angel Wings cactus can be propagated from seeds or from pads. Growing Angel Wings from pad is comparatively easy than seeds. To facilitate the rooting it is preferable to wait until the cuts are perfectly healed (about 1 – 2 week) before planting. Tuck them an inch deep on the ground or in containers.
- Easy to Grow Plant: Can be grown in any climate. It has drought tolerance capacity.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
- Shade Requirements: It can be grown on a sunny location allows the plant to thrive and fruit. Angel Wings cactus is a tropical plant so it loves warm exposure. However, it can withstand temperatures down to 0C but in areas with harsh winters it is good to plant it on a sheltered spot.
- Gentle Care of Live Plants: Each order is a well-rooted, healthy starter plant.
- Growing Instructions: Opuntia. Regardless of the climate, the Opuntia They are some of the fastest growing cacti, to the point that it is recommended to plant them in large pots, or directly in the ground. In addition, they also resist drought very well, even better than other cacti. Its speed is 2-80cm / year.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|