Snake Plant | Low Light Live Plant | NASA Recommended Air Purifying Plant | Sansevieria Zeylanica Easy Care Live Plant
Out of stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
- Description: Mother-in-Law’s Tongue (also known as Snake Plant) is one of the most carefree house plants you can grow. It thrives in just about any light. Prefers dry air and soil. Rarely needs repotted.
- Water: Allow the top inch (2.5 cm) of soil to dry out between waterings during the growing season. In winter, water just enough to prevent the soil from drying out. Overwatering will cause root rot. Take care not to water the center of the rosette of leaves because they’ll rot easily if kept wet.
- Light: Sansevieria thrives in just about any light. Bright light to full sun, will also tolerate low light. It an excellent choice for low light conditions
- Humidity: Mist the leaves several times a week with a spray bottle. Mist your plant more frequently in the summer growing season- the more water you can supply the blooms, the healthier it will be. Temperature: Average room temperatures 60-75°F/16-24°C. It will tolerate fluctuating temperatures, but not extreme cold.
- Eliminates: Sansevieria species are believed to act as good air purifiers by removing toxins (such as formaldehyde, xylene and toluene) from the air. The plant convert CO2 to oxygen at night also.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|