Hadjod Plant (Cissus quadrangularis) Veldt Grape, Medicinal Plant, Devil’s Backbone, Adamant Creeper, Asthi Samhari, Creeper Plant, Winged Treebine Plant with Pot
49 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Hadjod or Bonesetter is an ancient plant commonly used in India. It is famous for its fracture healing properties due to various antioxidants. As per Ayurveda, consuming Hadjod juice along with cow’s ghee or a cup of milk helps in healing bone fractures due to its Sandhaniya (promoting the union of fractured parts) property. It helps in managing weight by improving the metabolism of the body. It also prevents fats and lipid accumulation in the body and lowers the level of triglycerides which further helps in managing obesity.Cissus quadrangularis is a perennial succulent vine in the Vitaceae family with quadrangular sectioned branches with internodes and leathery edges. The surface is smooth, glabrous, and buff-colored with a greenish tinge. Flowers are in shortly peduncle cymes with spreading umbellate branches. Cissus quadrangularis is a plant that’s rich in vitamin C and antioxidants. It has been used to treat various health conditions for centuries, and, today, its extracts are widely available as herbal supplements. Cissus quadrangularis, also known as veldt grape, asthisamharaka, and bone-setter plant, is a creeper plant that is found in India, Sri Lanka, and Indonesia. The plant has been used in traditional medicine for centuries to treat a variety of ailments, including fractures, joint pain, and obesity. The plant is rich in nutrients, including calcium, phosphorus, iron, and vitamin C.
- Medicinal Plant Live: Hadjod helps in wound healing due to its astringent and wound healing properties. Applying Hadjod paste on the wound helps in reducing pain and inflammation due to its analgesic and anti-inflammatory properties.
- Easy to Grow Plant: Before water poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.Water thoroughly in the summer and reduce watering in winter and rainy season.
- Growing Instructions: Deadhead to prolong flowering.Maintain moderate soil moisture and fertilize lightly.Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture.Water when top soil (1-2 inches) feels dry to touch.
- Shade Requirements: Keep the plant in natural indirect bright Light. Full sun to partial shade is favorable.
- Fast Delivery Assured: We provide best quality packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|