Hoya Fitchii Live Plant, Wax plant, Wax flower, Wax Vine, Exotic Rare Plant, Hoya Rare Plant -1 Healthy Live Plant with Pot
10 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Hoya fitchii is a beautiful plant with leathery green leaves that is native to the Philippines and other nearby regions. Hoya fitchii was named after Charles Marsden Fitch, a popular photographer and the person who discovered the plant. Hoya fitchii has been cultivated across the world recently.Even though your Hoya fitchii will grow healthiest and fastest when you grow them in their optimum growing requirements, they can tolerate a wider range. This means that you will get a beautiful plant without much attention.
- Fresh Live Plant: The Hoya fitchii plant is a beautiful Hoya with leathery emerald green leaves and pinkish flowers. Just like other rare Hoyas, this plant makes a beautiful houseplant and it is very easy to care for so long as you consider its growing requirements.
- Easy to Grow Plant: Hoya Fitchii is a low maintenance plant and only requires water when the soil is dry on touching. Fertilize Hoya Fitchii with a balanced fertilizer during its growing season
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
- Shade Requirements: Perfect for bright, indirect light.Bright shade to some gentle direct sunlight An eastern exposure with many hours of consistent indirect sun is an ideal location.
- Growing Instructions: Hoya Fitchii is epiphytic and therefore does not need thicker, more conventional soils. Mostly a blend of pine bark, perlite, and peat moss is ideal for growing your Hoya Fitchii plant. You can create a combination of one part pine bark and two parts peat moss with a touch of dolomitic lime mixed in to minimize the acidity.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|