Hoya Pachyclada Plant | (Red Corona) Wax Plant Exotic Rare Indoor Plant | Plant for Garden | 1 Healthy Live Plant with Pot
9 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Hoya pachyclada gets gorgeous flowers that are white and glossy. The plant usually forms a perfect ball shape of flowers with 20-25 flowers in each cluster. The flowers are creamy white, numerous and frequent. They have a pleasant, but not overpowering, citrus scent.The leaves are green and thick; succulent-like and they have red edges.
- Fresh Live plant: Hoya pachyclada is a vining epiphyte native to Thailand. Beloved by collectors for its ovoid leaves that come to a soft point, this slow-grower will produce doming clusters of white, star-shaped flowers that look like a bridal veil.
- Easy to Grow Plant: Can be grown in any climate. It has drought tolerance capacity.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Shade Requirements: Hoya pachyclada prefers a few hours of direct sun or dappled sun when kept indoors. Though it will survive in bright indirect light only, giving it a few hours of sun will boost growth and encourage flowering.
- Gentle Care of Live plants: Each order is a well-rooted, healthy starter plant
- Growing Instructions: Though Hoya plants can withstand some drought, during the growing season they prefer a consistent watering schedule. Water regularly during the growth period. Allow the soil to dry out at least halfway before watering thoroughly.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|