Hoya Sigillatis, Red Wax Plant, Epiphytic Climber Plant, Silver Flecked Hoya, Wax Plant, Landscaping Plant – 1 Healthy Live Plant with Pot
Out of stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
The Hoya Sigillatis is an unique looking epiphytic plant that is also known as Flecked Leaf Hoya and the Hoya hasseltii. So when you see any of these names on labels, they are referring to the Hoya Sigillatis.That makes the plant beautiful are its many narrow green leaves that have silver/gray speckless.When they get a lot of bright sun (or get sun-stressed) the leaves will turn reddish or burgundy in color.Like other hoyas, it will climb when give the opportunity. However, many growers and owners will grow it as a hanging plant because it looks amazing this way.While very lovely, the Hoya Sigillatis’ leaves are actually small ranging from 1-3 inches long and a little over half an inch wide.
- Fresh Live Plant: Hoya Sigillatis is also known by the name Red Wax Plant is a small, epiphytic climber with branching stems, up to 2 m long.
- Easy to grow live plant: Easy to grow live plant & don’t require much attention. Hoya grow best in filtered light or with lots of artificial light in indoors.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
- Shade Requirements: Perfect for bright, indirect light.Bright shade to some gentle direct sunlight An eastern exposure with many hours of consistent indirect sun is an ideal location.
- Gentle Care of Live Plants: The Hoya Sigillatis is an epiphyte. Therefore, its roots are used to drying quickly and getting a lot of air.
- Growing Instructions: Ideally, use a well-draining mix that is light and air. It also does best when soil pH stays between 6.0 and 7.0.Thus, the Hoya Sigillatis likes high humidity, ideally between 65% to 85% if you can give it that. This is where it grows at it best.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|