Kalanchoe laetivirens Live Plant | Mother of Thousands Live Plant | Medicinal Exotic Succulent Plant | 1 Healthy Live Plant with Pot
Out of stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Kalanchoe is a genus of the Family Crassulaceae. Various species of Kalanchoe are often referenced in folklore, and commonly used in traditional medicine worldwide for the treatment of many diseases. Kalanchoe laetivirens is a very unusual succulent plant with large, up to 8 inches long and up to 3 inches wide, bluish-green leaves with baby plantlets all around the serrated edges, giving them a dainty, unique appearance. It often send up a tall spike of bell-shaped, pinkish flowers in early spring. The leaves are used in medicinal purposes to treat inflammation, rashes, burns and skin infections. The Mother of thousand has, literally, thousands of baby plants on its leaves, perfectly lined up on the edges, that enhance its decorative potential, along with the beautiful, bright green color of the arrow-shaped, petiolate big leaves (up to 8 centimeters long).
- Fresh Live Plant: Kalanchoe laetivirens is a beautiful succulent perennial plant forming medium sized bushes of stems branching at their base and ending in rosettes. It’s also called “Mother of thousands”, because of the numerous little plantlets continuously forming on the edges of its leaves.
- Easy to Grow plant: Can be grown in any climate. It has drought tolerance capacity.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
- Shade Requirements: They prefer bright, sunny locations, especially in the growing season.
- Gentle Care of Live Plants: Water moderately from fall to winter when the growth is most active. Reduce watering during the hottest summer months when the plants are mostly dormant and winter when the growth slows down significantly.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|