Large Leaf Wandering Jew Plant Live (tradescantia bubblegum nanouk) (Purple/Pink), Bubble Gum Lilac, Bubble Gum Nanouk, Inch Plant, Hanging Plants Live, Live Plants Indoor with Pots
Out of stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Tradescantia bubblegum nanouk, formerly known as Zebrina pendula, is a species of creeping plant in the Tradescantia genus. Common names include inch plant and wandering Jew. The latter name (also sometimes used for the related species T. fluminensis) is controversial, and some now use the alternative wandering dude. The plant is popular in cultivation due to its fast growth and attractive foliage. It is used as a groundcover in warm winter climates, and as a houseplant elsewhere. Tradescantia zebrina has attractive zebra-patterned leaves, the upper surface showing purple new growth and green older growth parallel to the central axis, as well as two broad silver-colored stripes on the outer edges, with the lower leaf surface presenting a deep uniform magenta. The leaves are bluish-green and usually have two longitudinal stripes that are silvery on the surface and purple on the underside. The leaf sheaths are thin and translucent, 8 to 12 mm long and 5 to 8 mm wide, at the mouth they are long, otherwise glabrous or slightly hairy. The flowers are in groups, supported by two large foliage-like, narrow, ciliate bracts. They form capsule fruits that contain gray-brown seeds.
- 𝗪𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗝𝗲𝘄 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲: The bubblegum nanouk is a popular plant for use in gardens and as a houseplant. It is known for its ability to produce an abundance of flowers and for its vibrant colors. The plant is also known for being fairly easy to care for.
- 𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗵 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝘀 𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲: The inch plant (Tradescantia bubblegum nanouk) is a common houseplant /hanging plant that gets its name from its long, thin leaves. These leaves are actually modified stems, and the plant can reproduce vegetative by breaking off pieces of the leaf and potting them. The inch plant is native to Mexico and Central America, and is related to the spiderwort (Tradescantia spp.)
- 𝗘𝗮𝘀𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗣𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁: One of the best things about the wandering jew plant is that it is incredibly easy to propagate. Simply take a stem cutting and place it in water or moist soil, and it will soon start to grow roots. You can then transfer it to its own pot and enjoy your very own bubblegum nanouk plant.
- 𝗚𝗿𝗼𝘄𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀: Start by planting your bubblegum nanouk seed in the pot, using the potting soil. Then, water the seed using the spray bottle, making sure to keep the soil moist but not soggy. Place the pot on the windowsill so it can get plenty of sunlight. Within a few weeks, you should see your bubblegum nanouk plant start to sprout and grow! Keep watering it regularly, and soon you’ll have a healthy, happy plant of your very own.
- 𝗙𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗶𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆: We provide best quality packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 20 cm|