Nischinda Plant | নিশিন্দা – Vitex Negundo | Medicinal Plant Nirgundi/Nishinda/Samalu Plant | Healthy Live Plant
Out of stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Nisinda/Nischinda Plant is scientifically known as Vitex Negundo. It also has many common names attached to it in India. In Bengali, it is known as nirgundi, nishinda, samalu while in English it is called chaste tree. In Gujrati, it is called nagaol and in Hindi, it is known nagaol or nirgandi. In other languages, such as in Malayalam, it is known as indrani and in Oriya, it is known as began. In India, The tree is cultivated to an altitude of about 1500 m in the outer Himalayas and usually grows sociably and is abundant on sandy soils in moist habitats such as river and stream banks and in open, degraded sites. Its blossoming occurs between June and December and fruiting from September to February.
- Nischinda Plant / Nisinda, is a large, deciduous, aromatic shrub or small tree
- This tree is 4.5 meter tall. The leaves are medium.
- The flowers of the tree usually come in pale blue or bluish-purple, borne in pedunculate grey-tomentose cymes forming large sizes.
- Its blossoming occurs between June and December and fruiting from September to February.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|