Portulaca Oleracea Variegata – Variegated Species of Portulaca – Purslane, Little Hogweed, Pursley – Pink White and Green Color
Out of stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Portulaca Oleracea Variegata plant is a spreading or prostrate annual, often grown as a ornamental plant. The stem is up to 60 cm long, branching from the base. The leaves are variable in shape, often with a toothed margin, and are 2–8 cm long and 1–4 cm broad. The flowers are up to 2 cm diameter, with five petals, each with a distinct notch at the apex. They are generally yellow, but can be orange, pink or white, and appear from late spring to autumn. The fruit is a small capsule containing numerous seeds.
- Easy to Grow Live Plant: It is relatively easy to grow and flower in our local tropical climate.
- Suitable for All Climates: Can be grown in any climate. It has drought tolerance capacity.
- Best Packaging Assured: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Light Requirements: Bright shade to some gentle direct sunlight
- Planted With Proper Care: Each order is a well-rooted, healthy starter plant
- Watering: Water when medium is completely dry or when leaves loose turgidity
Note: You Will Get 7/8 Plant Sapling Planted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|