Silver Squill Plant | Leopard Lily Succulent Exotic Indoor Plant | 1 Healthy Live Plant with Pot
Out of stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
The Silver squill (Ledebouria socialis) hails from the dry savannas of South Africa. This perennial is known for being a colorful and eye-catching houseplant. It has silvery leaves with green leopard spots, as well as unique teardrop-shaped bulbs that form above the ground. The silver squill also has the ability to store moisture in its purple, bulb-like stems during times of drought. Though it resembles a succulent, and possesses the same drought tolerance, the silver quill isn’t technically this type of plant. The silver squill is a geophytic species of a bulbous perennial plant. You can expect its structurally unique leaves to grow in a lance shape and contain both silver spots and purple on the underside. Its flowers will grow during spring, displaying pink stems and small green flowers.
- Fresh Live Plant: The silver squill or wood hyacinth, is a geophytic species of bulbous perennial plant native to the Eastern Cape Province of South Africa.
- Easy to Grow Plant: Can be grown in any climate. It has drought tolerance capacity.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Shade Requirements: The silver squill will require some access to bright sun (for at least three to four hours per day), but it should remain indirect. It can also adapt to the shade and is often found growing in closed evergreen woodland.
- Gentle Care of Live plants: Each order is a well-rooted, healthy starter plant
- Growing Instructions: The silver quill will grow best in rich soil, but it must be well-drained. Preferably, it will be humus-rich and sandy. If you live in a warmer climate, you’ll want to grow silver squill in rocky or partially shaded areas of the landscape or garden.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|