Terracotta Clay Diya for Puja, Akhand Diya for Puja, Terracotta Decorative for Home, Earthen Clay Diya, Deepam Kundulu, Mud Diya for Diwali Decoration for Home Decor (16x14x7 Cm)
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
- Terracotta Clay Diya : Terracotta Clay Diya’s are commonly known as diyas, are traditional Indian oil lamps made from terracotta clay. They are often used in religious ceremonies, festivals, and other special occasions throughout India and surrounding countries. The diya has become a symbol of hope and positivity, representing the light of knowledge, faith, and good fortune. It is believed to be a powerful symbol of positivity and good fortune.
- Clay Diya for Diwali Decoration : Diwali is an incredibly important festival in India and is celebrated with a variety of decorations, lights, and gifts. One of the most popular decorations used during Diwali is the clay diya. The diya is a small clay oil lamp, typically crafted in the shape of a lotus flower, that is used to light up homes and bring good luck and prosperity for Diwali.
- Akhand Diya for Puja : This clay diya is a symbol of hope, as it is said to bring light into the darkness and ward off evil spirits. It is also a reminder of the importance of knowledge and wisdom. The clay diya is a beautiful and symbolic decoration that adds an extra layer of beauty and meaning to Diwali. Thus, the Akhand Diya is an important symbol of devotion and reverence during many religious rituals and festivals.
- Fast Delivery Assured: We provide best packaging for your terracotta diya decorative items that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
Diyas are small clay lamps that are filled with oil and lit with a wick to create a warm, inviting atmosphere. The use of clay diyas for Diwali celebrations has been around since ancient times, when they were made in the form of small bowls and filled with ghee (clarified butter). Today, however, they are often made in the form of small pots and filled with vegetable oil. The design of the diyas can vary, with some having intricate designs carved into them, while others may be simpler and more basic in design. No matter the design, the use of terracotta clay diyas for Diwali decoration is a tradition that has been embraced by many generations.
|Dimensions||15 × 15 × 15 cm|
Floral Pattern 1, Floral Pattern 2