Thazhuthama Punarnava Medicinal Plant Live, Boerhaavia Diffusa, Punarnava Plant, Blood Purifying Ayurvedic Plant, Creeper Plant Live with Pot
46 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Thazhuthama (Punarnava) is a creeper.Leave are nearly round in shape and can vary in size from one to the other. It has small flowers, too small that it is only one or two millimeters in diameter. They are pink in color and have five petals each. Thazhuthama (Punarnava) the most important thing is its ayurvedic importance. It is a priceless herbal medicine, and can be grown easily without much care, at least in the tropics, like Kerala.Its all parts lowers, leaves, stem, roots – have their own specific uses. It is an effective first aid in many cases.
- Medicinal Plant Punarnava: Boerhaavia diffusa is a species of flowering plant in the four o’clock family which is commonly known as punarnava, red spiderling, spreading hogweed, or tarvine. It is taken in herbal medicine for pain relief and other uses. The leaves of Boerhaavia diffusa are often used as a green vegetable in many parts of India.
- Medicinal Usages: Drinking water boiled with Thazhuthama (Punarnava) leaves can purify the blood.Consuming its leaves (after cooking) is good for eyesight. Consuming the juice obtained from is said to have the capability of curing cataract and myopia. But do it after proper advice to achieve good results.
- Growing Instructions: Dig soil and plant it into the loosened soil. Regular watering is necessary for proper plant growth. You can feed the plant if needed.
- Plant Care: It is a low maintenance plant minimal care is needed. Regular watering is necessary for good growth.
- Fast Delivery Assured: We provide best quality packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|