Brahma Kamal Live Plant (Queen Of the Night) Flower Plant | Brahma Kamal Flower | Bramha Kamalam | 1 Healthy Live Plant with Pot
20 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Epiphyllum oxypetalum is a species of cactus and one of the most cultivated species in the genus. Epiphyllum oxypetalum blooms rarely and only at night, and its flowers wilt before dawn.
- Fresh Live Plants: Fresh Healthy Brahma Kamal live plant with pot.
- Easy to Grow Plant: Can be grown in any climate. It has drought tolerance capacity.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
- Shade Requirements: Epiphyllum oxypetalum prefers bright, indirect light. It doesn’t grow well in direct sun. So, you could place it around a south-facing window, where the plant can get indirect light for at least 6 hours a day.
- Gentle care of Live Plants: Each order is a well-rooted, healthy starter plant.
- Growing Instructions: Water the Epiphyllum oxypetalum plant regularly during summer. From spring through fall, water the plant every two weeks. Water the plant thoroughly until water drains from the bottom of the pot. Allow the soil to become slightly dry before you water the plant again.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|