Silver Satin Pothos (Scindapsus pictus) | Silver Satin Philodendron | Air Purifier Plant | Hanging Plant | Marble Money Plant | Money Plant
20 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
The satin pothos (Scindapsus pictus) is a vine plant that has dark green leaves with silvery markings. Also called the satin silver pothos, this slow-growing trailing houseplant is very easy to care for. The eye-catching tropical plant looks stunning, growing in hanging baskets or climbing up a moss pole. Other names for this pretty plant include silver vine and Scindapsus pictus ?Argyraeus.? It is also mistakenly referred to as a Philodendron Silver.
- Money Plant Live: Satin pothos is a popular indoor plant that is known for its glossy, heart-shaped leaves. The satin pothos is a member of the Araceae family and is native to Southeast Asia. The satin pothos is an easy-to-care-for plant that does well in a wide range of indoor environments. The satin pothos is a vine plant that can grow to lengths of up to 20 feet. The plant’s leaves are typically 6-8 inches long and 4-6 inches wide.
- Hanging Plants Live for Balcony: If you’re looking for a plant that is easy to care for and that will add some beauty to your home, then a satin pothos hanging plant is a great choice.The satin pothos is a climbing plant, so it is often used as a trailing plant in hanging baskets or as a groundcover. This beautiful hanging plant is known for its glossy, heart-shaped leaves which have a satin-like sheen, making it a great choice for those who are new to gardening.
- Air Purifier plant Philodendron: The satin money plant is a fast-growing, easy-to-care-for plant that can help remove harmful toxins from the air. Money plants are especially good at removing formaldehyde, a common indoor pollutant. The satin pothos money plant’s leaves act as natural air purifiers, absorbing harmful toxins and releasing clean, fresh air. So if you’re looking for a plant that can help you breathe easier, the satin money plant is a great choice.
- Growing Instructions: A well-draining potting mix is ideal for Satin money plants. Use a balanced fertilizer to your satin pothos money plant every few months during the growing season. Your satin pothos money plant will do best in bright, indirect light. If you can provide a few hours of direct sunlight each day. Money plants are pretty drought tolerant, so you don’t need to water them too often.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best quality packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|