Touch me Not Plant -Lajjavati (Mimosa pudica) | Sensetive Plant | Lajwanti Plant | Chui Mui Plant | 1 Healthy Live Plant with Pot
Out of stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Touch Me Not is a wonderful and curious plant which is found growing wild throughout the tropical world. It native origin is unclear, but is believed to have originated in tropical America. Its fern-like leaves close up and droop when touched, usually re-opening within minutes. It has prickly stems and small, fluffy, ball shaped pink flowers in summer. It grows to a height of 50 cm with a spread of 30 cm. In some areas this plant is becoming a noxious weed. The stem is erect, slender and branching. The leaves are bipinnate, fern like and pale green- closing when disturbed. Stalked pale pink or purple flower-heads arise from the leaf axils.
- Fresh Live Plant: Mimosa Pudica is a very sensetive plant widely used for treating of wounds, piles, diarrhea, uterine prolapse etc.
- Easy to Grow Plant: This is very fast growing plant with minimal care is needed.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Shade Requirements: Full or Partial sunlight is suitable for the growth of this plant.
- Growing Instructions: This plant can be grown anywhere ,no additional care is needed for taking care of this plant. It grows rapidly like a bush.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|