Duckweed Live Plant (Lemna Minor) Live Floating Plants for Pond / Aquarium | Natural Biological Filter
₹85.00 – ₹149.00
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Duckweed is a native aquatic floating plant in Florida. Though very small, it is the largest of the duckweeds. Lemna Minor is frequently found growing in rivers, ponds, lakes. It Gives you an greenery look of your pond and aquarium and a hiding place for your fish.it is dark, glossy green. Bottom ? reddish purple. Giant Duckweed is easy to grow and is fine with low-light setups, although more light means faster and denser growth. It grows by absorbing waste from the water, which reduces the pollutants that cause smelly or cloudy water and makes for happier pond or aquarium inhabitants.
- Fresh Live Aquatic Plant: The great thing about duckweed is that it grows fast, doubling in number after about 16-48 hours, depending on the species. It is an extremely tolerant plant and does not have very specific growth requirements.
- Easy to Grow Plant: This aquatic plant can be grown in any climate. This plants found worldwide and often seen growing in thick, blanket-like mats on still or slow moving, nutrient-rich fresh or brackish waters.
Used for Cattle and Poultry Farming: Duckweeds have been fed to animals and fish to complement diets, largely to provide a protein of high biological value. Fish production can be stimulated by feeding duckweed. Mature poultry can utilize duckweed as a substitute for vegetable protein.
- Shade Requirements: No Shade is required.
- Gentle Care of Live Plants: Each order is a well picked and collected and packed with gentle care.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
- Growing Instructions: Duckweed is easy to grow and is fine with low-light setups, although more light means faster and denser growth. It grows by absorbing waste from the water, which reduces the pollutants that cause smelly or cloudy water and makes for happier pond or aquarium inhabitants
Pack of 50+, Pack of 150+, Pack of 200+, Pack of 250+, Pack of 500+, Pack of 1000+
Beautiful plant, got it in a very good condition
It does look very good in aquarium. Loved my purchase, good packaging and received in perfect condition. Note : - It does smell bad at the first, but you need to rinse the samplings with water a few time. It will reduce smell up to 70% - I would not suggest if you're using moving water filter. It does need still water to make it look attractive. - There was a lot of dead plant particles (Its totally understandable, because its not possible to remove all), which might make water dustier at the first. But make sure you clean it properly before adding it to your aquarium.