Thankuni / Thalkudi Indian Pennywort Live Healthy Plant – Asiatic Leaf Herb Gotu kola, and Asiatic pennywort – Herbal Medicinal Plant
Out of stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Centella asiatica, commonly known as Gotu kola, kodavan, Indian pennywort and Asiatic pennywort, is a herbaceous, perennial plant. It is used as a culinary vegetable and as a medicinal herb. Centella grows in temperate and tropical swampy areas in many regions of the world. The stems are slender, creeping stolons, green to reddish-green in color, connecting plants to each other. It has long-stalked, green, rounded apices which have smooth texture with palmately netted veins. The leaves are borne on pericladial petioles, around 2 cm (0.79 in). The rootstock consists of rhizomes, growing vertically down. They are creamish in color and covered with root hairs. The entire plant is utilised in a wide variety of therapeutic applications. In particular, the lean, reddish green stems and bright green, inverted cone-shaped leaves of this herb are a flavorful culinary ingredient as well as an efficacious medicinal constituent. Gotu kola contains significant amounts of proteins, the B vitamins, vitamin C, the minerals iron and calcium and antioxidants belonging to carotenoid and flavonoid groups. Historically, Gotu kola has been documented in ancient Ayurvedic scriptures, for its innumerable health benefits ranging from improved blood circulation to enhanced brain activity. Thalkudi traditional Indian medicine has a huge list of ailments Thalkudi can be used to treat, toxins High blood pressure, congestive heart failure, venereal diseases, and Urinary tract infections are a few ranges of illnesses that can be treated with this remarkable herb. It’s also good for promoting general good health. Its medicinal quality helps soothe the restlessness and distraction that nervousness causes. Because of its antibiotic properties, it has the capability to speed up the healing of wounds.
- Medicinal Plant Live: Two fresh live plants, plant is a well-rooted, healthy starter plant with four to ten leaves.
- Ayurvedic Plant: Gotu Kola is very beneficial in decreasing levels of stress, anxiety and depression. Other Medicinal And Therapeutic Properties Of Thankuni / Thalkudi – Boosts Cognitive Function, Lowers Stress And Anxiety, Treats Varicose Veins, Relieves Joint Pain and Promotes Gut Health.
- Watering: This is an outdoor/semi-shade plant needing full sun/part-shade and deep watering. The plant grows in tropical swampy areas. The stems are slender, creeping stolons, green to reddish-green in color, connecting plants to each other.
- Fast Delivery : We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Plant Care: Water the plant immediately after receiving them to avoid transit shock and provide morning sunlight for 2-3 hours
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|