Corn Seeds (Zea mays) | Maize Seeds | Sweet Corn Seeds | Fresh Vegetable/Fruit Seed – Pack of 25+ Seeds
40 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Corn is a tall annual cereal grass (Zea mays) that is widely grown for its large elongated ears of starchy seeds. The seeds, which are also known as corn, are used as food for humans and livestock and as a source of biofuel and can be processed into a wide range of useful chemicals. As the world’s most dominant and productive crop, with extensive areas of land dedicated to global production yields of over 1 billion metric tons, corn is used for a variety of purposes ? including animal feed, grain for human consumption, ethanol, as well as for high fructose corn syrup, sweeteners, starch.
- Packet Contains: 1 Pack of Corn Seeds Superior Quality, Non-Hybrid, Pure, Open Pollinated, GMO-Free, And Heirloom ,tested for germination.
- High Quality Seeds: Best quality organic seeds for home gardeners.
- Season of Sowing: Corn is sown in month of May end to June corresponding with the onset of monsoon. Spring crops are sown during late February to end of march.
- Mode of Sowing: It is recommended to plant two seeds per hole just in case some of the seeds don’t germinate. Later on as the young plants are growing, sweet corn can be thinned to one plant every six to twelve inches. The rows of corn should be no more than three feet apart.
- Health Benefits: Corn is rich in vitamin C, an antioxidant that helps protect your cells from damage and wards off diseases like cancer and heart disease.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your seeds that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 cm|