Karela Seeds (Momordica charantia) | Karela Beej | Bitter Gourd Seed | Bitter Melon Fresh Vegetable Seed – Pack of 25+ Seeds
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Momordica charantia is a tropical and subtropical vine of the family Cucurbitaceae, widely grown for edible fruit, which is among the most bitter of all vegetables. English names for the plant and its fruit include bitter melon or bitter gourd. The fruit has a distinct warty looking exterior and an oblong shape. It is an important vegetable crop and is grown for its immature tuberculate fruits which have a unique bitter taste. Fruits are considered as a rich source of vitamins and minerals and 88 mg vitamin C per 100 g. Fruits are used after cooking and delicious preparations are made after
- Packet Contains: 1 Pack of Karela Spinach Seeds Superior Quality, Non-Hybrid, Pure, Open Pollinated, GMO-Free, And Heirloom ,tested for germination.
- High Quality Seeds: Best quality organic seeds for home gardeners.
- Season of Sowing: Summer sowing is done in February- March. Monsoon sowing is done in June-July.
- Mode of Sowing: Plant bitter gourd seeds in a location that gets 6 to 8 hours of sunlight everyday. Seeds will take 8 to 10 days to germinate in soil temperatures ranging from 15 to 20℃. Bitter gourds will take almost 55-60 days to mature.
- Health Benefits: Bitter Gourd is a rich source of antioxidants, flavonoids, and other polyphenol compounds, bitter gourd may help to reduce your risks for a number of health issues. Bitter gourd is packed with polyphenols. These compounds are known for their ability to lower inflammation in the body.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your seeds that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 cm|