Variegated Hoya Carnosa Krimson Queen | Tricolor variegated Hoya Species | 1 Healthy Live Plant with Pot
9 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Hoyas are beautiful houseplants, and the variegated versions are no exception. But how do you take care of this queen of a plant? Here is a guide to – and a few go-to care tips – for the amazing Variegated Hoya Carnosa Krimson Queen. Loved for its variegation on the outer sides of its leaves, the Hoya Carnosa Krimson Queen’s foliage is typically green on the interior with whites, creams, and pinks around each leaf’s border. Some might even be entirely white. The Hoya Carnosa Krimson Queen’s appearance should not be mistaken by its sister plant the Hoya Carnosa Krimson Princess, whose leaves are green on the border, not on the interior. All and all, the long, somewhat thin, and curly vines on this variegated Carnosa Queen plant produce succulent-like green leaves with a mixture of greens, creams, pinks, and occasionally ivories.
- Healthy Live Plant : ‘Variegated Hoya Carnosa Krimson Queen’ is quite a mouthful. Its name and appearance sure get your attention, but that’s well-deserved by this tricolor variegated variation of the popular Hoya Carnosa.
- Light Requirements : Variegated Hoyas like the Krimson Queen prefer brighter light conditions. Variegated plants need more light compared to non-variegated species because only the green areas of the leaves are able to absorb sunlight. This is also why heavily variegated or all-white leaves on the Krimson Queen can die off. They don’t absorb any sunlight, so the plant might just give up on them eventually.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Watering: Hoya Carnosa’s don’t mind if you forget a watering or two. Since these plants are succulent-like, they can be drought-tolerant. The Krimson Queen stores water in its fleshy, succulent-like leaves.
- Growing Instructions: A chunky or lightweight soil mixture works best. Hoyas are light feeders and don’t require a lot of fertilizer to bloom like some flowering plants. In fact, it’s best not to fertilize at all when the Hoya is in flower, as over-feeding can discourage flowering.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|