Peperomia Live Plant – Red edged dark shaded leaf – Radiator plant
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Peperomia is a delightful, easy-to-grow houseplant that’s been around for years and it’s still popular. Part of the reason for peperomia’s popularity is that it’s such an easy indoor plant. Plus, it’s one of the better small houseplants, so you don’t need a lot of room to grow it. The red-edged variety has dark green leaves flushed with red-purple at the edges. Peperomias, or radiator plants, are great beginner plants. And because peperomia foliage comes in a wide variety of shapes, sizes, colors, and textures? With over 1,000 species of peperomia, you’re sure to find one to fall in love with! Native to the tropical areas of Central America and South America, these succulent-like plants thrive on relatively high humidity, low to medium amounts of water, and medium to bright indirect light.
- Fresh Live Plant: Its an easy-to-grow fresh live plant.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Growing Instructions: Peperomia plants will do best in medium to bright indirect light, and thrive in east- or west-facing windows. However, many can handle low light or even fluorescent light. Be aware that growth will be much slower under a lower light situation, and the plant will need less water, so be sure not to overwater if that is the case. If you take your plants outside in the summer, avoid direct sunlight for your peperomia.
|Dimensions||8.5 × 8.5 × 26 cm|