Copper Kalanchoe (Kalanchoe orgyalis) | Copper Spoons Plant | Exotic Rare Plant | Collectors Choice Plant | Wild Root Plant
5 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
The Kalanchoe Orgyalis, or Copper Spoons, has a whole lot of colour and texture to offer any garden.This slow-growing succulent has oval-shaped leaves. The top of the leaf is bronze colored and covered in small “hairs”, while the underside of the leaf is a silvery-gray color. Watch for yellow flowers in the spring.
- Fresh Live Plant : The Copper Spoons is characterised by it’s velvety, succulent leaves which have tiny brownish and copper hairs. They require average watering and well-drained soil and go well in both pots and in the garden.
- Sunlight Requirements :Best in full-sun, it doesn’t require too much maintenance. Which we know is a big plus for all of our inner-city Sydney followers! In any space we see the Copper Spoons as a beautiful low hedge or an attention grabbing feature in a mixed planting scheme.
- Watering : Poke your finger/plain small stick into the soil to check the moisture. Apply 4 cup (Approx. 200 ml) water when the top soil (1-2 inch) in pot feels dry to touch.
- Feeding : Before the application of fertilizer loosen the topsoil without disturbing the roots of the plant so it can uptake the nutrients and moisture. During the main growing season (Feb to May, July to Sep) feed the plant with organic fertilizer once a month. Apply water immediately after application of fertilizer.
- Fast Delevery : We provide best packaging for your live plant that will be safely delivered to your doorstep .
- Do’s & Dont’s: Remove dead, infected or damaged plant parts and discard them away from the plants. Avoid applying water on flowers and leaves it may cause fungus infection. Do not over water the plant especially when pot does not have drainage holes.
Note: You Will Get 1 Beautiful Plant Potted in a 3″ Plastic Pot