Paddy Straw, Rice Straw for Roses, Garden Beds, Vegetables, Flower, Fruits, Pots, Trees, shrubs and General beds Mulch – 500GM/800GM /1KG/1.5KG/2KG
₹299.00 – ₹499.00
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Paddy straw/ Rice Straw is rice by-product while harvesting paddy. Gachwala provides 100% pure and naturally developed from organic farming, High Quality paddy rice straw for Oyster and Button mushroom cultivation in pre-cut form. This can also be used as Garden Mulching, Soil Treatments, Fertilizer, live stock bedding and fodder. It is commonly used as bedding for ruminants and horses. It may be used as bedding and food for small animals. Straw may be fed as part of the roughage component of the diet to cattle or horses. The Paddy Straw/Rice Straw is properly chopped and ready to use for your mushroom cultivation, having cellulose and lignin which helps in more enzyme production of cellulose that is correlated with more yield. NOTE: In this product we sell only Paddy Straw and not include any type of Mushroom or Mushroom spawns / seeds.
- Organic Product: 100% pure and naturally developed from organic farming. It is utilized to hold dampness in the soil, smother weeds, keep the soil cool, and make the nursery bed look more attractive.
Medium for Mushroom Production: Paddy Straw / Rice Straw is one of the most common substrates used for growing this mushroom. Quality of Paddy Straw / Rice Straw increases the Mushroom production. This can be used as Medium for Oyster Mushroom or Milky Mushroom.
- Garden Mulching: The mulch stops the hot, drying sun and winds from penetrating the soil and thus conserves soil moisture and coolness. The layer of mulch also protects the soil from erosion, caused by wind and heavy rains. It is used for Roses, Garden Beds, vegetables, Flower, Fruits, Pots, Trees, shrubs, General beds, Mulch and for decorations.
- Soil Treatments: Soil properties can be improved by amending with biochar arranged from rice straw. This increase the pH, CEC and nutrient availability, and decrease nitrate leaching.
- Fertilizer: Mulching helps soil fertility. It is utilized as an ingredient in organic fertilizer or compost. Mulch materials contain minerals and plant nutrients, which aid in plant growth and in maintaining soil fertility.
Ready to Use Product: The Paddy Straw/Rice Straw is properly chopped and ready to use for your Roses, Garden Beds, vegetables, Flower, Fruits, Pots, Trees, shrubs and General beds Mulch and for decorations.
Pack of 1 KG, Pack of 1.5 KG, Pack of 2 KG, Pack of 800 GM