Red/White Raddhish (Muli) Seeds | Daikon Seeds | Chinese Seeds | Luobo Seed | Fresh Vegetable Seeds – Pack of 100+ Seeds
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Daikon, also known as white radish, Japanese radish, Chinese radish, winter radish, and lobo, is popular in Japanese, Chinese, and other Asian cuisines. The vegetable resembles a large white plump carrot and is commonly eaten raw, cooked, or pickled. Along with the common white daikon radish, there are several other varieties found in Asia. The Cantonese lobal or lo Pak has a light green color around the top of the root near the leaves. One Korean variety called mu has a similar green and white coloration but is rounder and shorter. Lobal and mu are both spicier with a more peppery bite than daikon radish.
- Packet Contains: 1 Pack of Muli / White Radish Seeds Superior Quality, Non-Hybrid, Pure, Open Pollinated, GMO-Free, And Heirloom ,tested for germination.
- High Quality Seeds: Best quality organic seeds for home gardeners.
- Season of Sowing: Radishes do best when grown in cooler conditions, and are tolerant of cold weather. Plant seeds from April through early May, and again in August.
- Mode of Sowing: Aim to sow seeds around two months before your predicted first frost date. This will ensure plants mature in time for harvest. No matter where you are located, sow one seed every inch in rows 12-18 inches apart.
- Health Benefits: Radish is chock full of dietary fibre, which helps with digestion issues. If you have enough mooli salad every day, your bowel movement will be smooth. What’s more, you won’t have any constipation with enough intake of radishes. This root veggie has anti-congestive properties, which help clear the mucus from your throat and respiratory tract.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your seeds that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 cm|