Water Spinach Seeds (Ipomoea aquatica) | Kalmi Saag Seeds | Kangkung Seeds | Leafy Vegetable Seeds – Pack of 100+ Seeds
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Ipomoea aquatic, most widely known as kangkong (also spelled kangkung) or water spinach, is a semi-aquatic, tropical plant grown as a vegetable for its tender shoots. I. aquatic is generally believed to have been first domesticated in Southeast Asia. Water spinach is not really spinach, nor is it botanically related to it. It (ipomoea aquatic) is a member of the convolvulaceae (morning glory) family. Other English names for it include: swamp spinach, river spinach, and Chinese spinach.
- Packet Contains: 1 Pack of Kalmia Sag Seeds Superior Quality, Non-Hybrid, Pure, Open Pollinated, GMO-Free, And Heirloom ,tested for germination.
- High Quality Seeds: Best quality organic seeds for home gardeners.
Season Of Sowing: Water spinach is not adapted to climates with mean temperatures below 10°C and the optimal temperature is around 20°C to 30°C. It is grown year-round in the tropics. Tree flowering occurs under short-day conditions and commences from mid-summer onwards.
- Mode of Sowing: Kangkong or water spinach can be propagated either by seeds or by cuttings. Sow the seeds in fresh potting soil (sow about 0.5 centimeters deep). Ensure that you keep the seeds consistently moist. Also, remember that temperature should remain around 68 F (20 C).
- Health Benefits: Kangkong Reduces Cholesterol Levels, Prevents Constipation, Anti Diabetic, Good Eyesight, Prevents Anemia.
- Fast Delivery: We provide best packaging for your seeds that will be safely delivered to your doorstep.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 cm|