Hybrid Chilli Pepper Seed / Hot Bengali Surajmukhi 100+ Seeds
6 in stock
Cash On Delivery Option Available at Checkout
- Satisfaction Guaranteed - Free Replacement*
- Dispatched in 1-2 Days, Ships in 3-5 Days**
Keep Soil little moist, Partial Sunlight, Less Water For Good Growth, For Quick, better germination sow seeds with extra care, not fully inside-partial cover and less water always – During Summer Partial Sunlight and During Winters Morning Day sunlight is good for germination. GROWING REQUIREMENTS WATERING Seeds: need to be watered on a daily basis, so that the soil remains moist at all times. Soil: Chillies grow well in soil that has a neutral or slightly acidic pH of 6.5-7. It can be grown in all type of soft soil but loamy and clay soils are best suited for it. SPOT They prefer a spot that receives plenty of sun. TEMPERATURE: Hot peppers grow best where air temperature ranges from 21? to 35?C (70? to 95?F). HOW TO HARVEST: Hot peppers are ready for harvest in 60 to 95 days of sowing. Pick hot peppers when they have attained full size and are of mature colour. Pick peppers gently to avoid any damage to the rooted plant. Set hot pepper plants 12 to 15 inches apart, larger bell types 15 to 18 inches apart. Provide windbreaks to minimize transplant shock. **Images are for reference purposes only / an indication of kind only**
- Packet contains: 1 Pack Surajmukhi Chilli pepper Seeds (100+ count).
- High Quality Chilli pepper Seeds, Best Organic Hot Bengali Surajmukhi quality for home gardeners
- Season of sowing: All seasons. During Summer Partial Sunlight and During Winters Morning Day sunlight is good for Hybrid Chilli pepper Seeds germination.
- Mode of sowing: Sow the Hybrid Chilli pepper seeds at a depth of 0.5 inches in loosely packed soil. Keep the top soil evenly moist since dry spells can hinder germination. Germination may take place 10-18 days from sowing. Transplant in 30 to 35 days. Harvesting: 80 to 90 days from transplanting.
- Provide deep watering weekly for Hybrid pepper plants. Support bushy, heavy-yielding plants with 2-foot-high. Apply heavy organic mulches when summer heat begins to peak Temperatures over 90 F can cause buds and blossoms to drop; the condition is more serious if humidity is low also.
|Dimensions||9 × 9 × 9 cm|